Yoga that is Realistic and Not Materialistic
Chances are that you’ve heard good and bad things about yoga. It can relax you. You can get injured doing some of the poses –and that is true about being injured if you do not have a well informed and trained instructor to guide you through the correct alignment and help you find your fit in the pose. A well informed and trained instructor is critical when you start any new exercise program. At Quintessential Wellness you will find instructors that assist and encourage while recognizing limits and helping you discover strengths. Our team is Yoga Alliance certified and has a cumulative training hours of 2500 in a anatomy & physiology, ethics, technique and more.
A Few Positives of having a steady Yoga practice ~ Yoga at Quintessential Wellness
- Physically, yoga helps to strengthen the muscles that have been weakened from a lack of movement, and the stretching in yoga helps with muscular tightness
- Yoga has been found to improve quality of life, reduce stress, anxiety, insomnia,depression and back pain
- Your heart rate and your blood pressure should be lower when you finish a class, and you should never be short of breath
- Yoga is a great compliment to your Chiropractic needs – it helps to calm the mind & body and build strength.”
“Yoga is a great compliment to your Chiropractic needs – it helps to calm the mind & body and build strength.”
YOGA Class Schedule
You may join us for class anytime, bring a mat, water and a smile!!
- 4:45 Prenatal Yoga (4 Class Pass 48.00)
- 6:00 Beginners Yoga (6 Class Pass 48.00)
- 7:15 Restorative Yoga (6 Class Pass 48.00)
- 6:00 Cardio Class
Contact Nancy Gilbert ERYT, RPYT for any questions on class or schedule 919-210-9782 or [email protected]